Type de bourse
Date fin de candidature
11 janv. 2021
Bourse d’étude Australie 2021 : Honours Scholarships at The University of Sydney
The University of Sydney is offering scholarships for both Australian and international students who are intending to enrol in an appended Honours program.
Honours scholarships provide opportunities for new or continuing students who have demonstrated academic excellence in their studies.
- Application Deadline: January 11, 2021
- Course Level: The studentships are awarded to students intending to enrol in an appended Honours program at the University of Sydney.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Award: $6,000 per annum
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Australian and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian and international students can apply for Honours Scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: The grant is offered subject to the applicants have applied for admission into a University of Sydney Honours Program for Semester 1 or 2 of the academic year 2021 by the closing date of the University of Sydney Honours application.
- Applicants must be either citizen of a Commonwealth country or permanent residents of Australia. International applicants must have completed their undergraduate degree at the University of Sydney.
- International students must have completed their undergraduate degree at the University of Sydney. Degrees that allow course completion in an Honours stream are not eligible for this application .
- Must have applied for a standalone appended honours program, including the Bachelor of Advanced Studies, or be undertaking an honours pathway program in the final year of one of the eligible combined courses below in Semester 1 or 2, 2020:
- Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Advanced Studies
- Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Advanced Studies
- Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Advanced Studies.
- How to Apply: Interested candidates are required to take admission in Honours degree program at the Sydney. After that, they can apply here
- Supporting Documents: You must submit a personal statement, details of past academic achievements, positions of leadership, communication skills, relevant work experience academic transcripts- You must provide copies of all transcripts detailing previous tertiary study at institutions other than the University of Sydney.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not a student’s first language, they must demonstrate English language proficiency before admission can be confirmed.